OPENINGS WITH RAJSTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION FOR GRADE-II Grade TEACHER POSTS RECRUITMENT 2013
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), AJMER issued a notice stating their latest recruitments for the RPSC Grade-II Teacher Positions starting from 12th August, 2013 and last date for registration is 30th September, 2013. A Huge number of applications are expected from all over India for this recruitment as it is a great opportunity for those seeking to pursue their career in teaching profession.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern:-
RPSC 2nd grade teacher Examination is to be made up of 2 papers:
I. Paper I
II. Paper II
Paper I:-Paper I will be off 200 marks and Duration of question paper will be two hours.
· Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan : 80 marks
· Current Affairs of Rajasthan : 20 marks (Current Affairs)
· General knowledge of world and India : 60 marks
· Educational Psychology : 40 marks
Paper II:- Paper II will be off 300 marks and Duration of question paper will be Two Hours Thirty Minutes
· Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter : 180 marks
· Knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter : 80 marks
· Teaching methods of relevant subject : 40 marks
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2013:-
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2013-Candidates who will attempt examination for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher they must know which syllabus will come in examination. So we are mentioned RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus. Candidates must see below and get syllabus of relevant subjects.
1. General Knowledge: kindly visit on the link to get syllabus:
2. English: Kindly visit the link to view the Syllabus:
3. Mathematics: check this link to get the syllabus:
4. Social Sciences: Open the link to get the syllabus:
5. Hindi: Kindly visit on link to get the syllabus: Hindi Syllabus.
6. Science: Kindly open the link to get the Syllabus: Science syllabus
For more detailed information about RPSC Recruitment 2013 such as Age limit, education qualification, application fee, pay scale, application process are given below:
· Age Criteria: Candidates should be minimum 18 yrs of age. Upper age limit relaxed for reserved candidates as per Rajasthan Government Norms.
· Educational Qualification: Candidates should at least be graduate/post graduate in the relevant streams from recognized university.
· How to Apply: Candidates who are interested to apply for RPSC Grade II Teacher Recruitment opportunities 2013 may apply online through RPSC website www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in between 11th August’ 2013 and 30th August’ 2013.
· Selection Procedure: Selections will be done on the basis of common Written Examination (details mentioned above) followed by a Personal Interview.
· Pay Scale: RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Pay Scale- Candidates will hire at Rs. Rs. 9300-34800/- with Rs. 3600/- Grade Pay.
Important Notification Dates
Starting Date of Online Application Form Apply
11th August 2013
Last Date of Online Application Form Apply
30th August 2013