APPLY NOW FOR RAJASTHAN POLICE RECRUITMENT 2013
Rajasthan Police Department publishes notifications for the recruitment of young and dynamic job fighters for filling of constable vacancies time to time. Rajasthan Police Recruitment board has recently issued a notification for 12178 Constables recruitment. Candidates who have a desire to serve the department of police apply for the same.
Candidates if you want to apply for this post it is necessary for you to be aware about the Rajasthan Police constable Syllabus and exam pattern in order to score good marks in the exam and get the chance of getting recruited into the department.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2013-Constable vacancies:
Total vacancies: 12178
1. Constable General: 9737 Posts
2. Constable General (TSP): 997 Posts
3. Constable General (Saharia Tribal): 358 Posts
4. Constable (Driver): 812 Posts
5. Constable (Driver, TSP): 57 Posts
6. Constable Driver (Saharia Trial): 24 Posts
7. Constable Operator (Telephone): 61 Posts
8. Constable Band: 120 Posts
9. Constable Band (TSP) 12 Posts.
Rajasthan Police Syllabus for Constable Post:-
Candidates who wish to apply and who were already apply should be check Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the Post of Constable.
· Written Test will be Carry 75 Marks.
· Written Test will be divided into three Parts, Part A, Part B and Part C.
· Test will be Consists Multiple Objective Type Questions.
· Part A will be Carry 30 Marks and questions will be asked about Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
· Part B has questions of Social Science, General Knowledge, General Science and other subjects. It has 15 Marks.
· Part C will be Carry Rajasthan Related Subjects Like History of Rajasthan, Culture of Rajasthan, Rajasthan Geography, Rajasthan Political Situations and Rajasthan Economic.
· Part C will be Carry 30 Marks.
Candidates those are belonging to General OBC and SBC must need 45 % in written Examination SC /ST Candidates must required 36 % Marks in Written Exam.
Every Question has 1 Mark. Here is Negative Marking of each wrong answer. There will be deducted 1/4 part of answer if Candidates give Wrong Answer in Part A and 1/2 Deducted in Part B and 1/8 Marks will be Deducted for Part C.
Age Limit: Candidate Born Between 02-01-1991 to 01-01-1996 for Men and 02-01-1986 to 01-01-1996 for Women for Constable (General, Band, Operator) Posts, Born between 02-01-1988 to 01-01-1996 for Men and 02-01-1983 to 01-01-1996 for Women for Constable (Driver) Posts. As per the Police department rules, for reserved category applicants, there is upper age relaxation extended.
Education Qualification: 8th/10th/Higher secondary students is the minimum education qualification required to opt for Rajasthan police exam 2013.Download Rajasthan police admit card 2013 to attend for a exam.
How to apply: Eligible male and female candidates must apply only in online mode for Rajasthan police recruitment 2013 at the official website from 22-07-2013 to 28-08-2013.Rajasthan Police exam is very important in order to get the job in police department as constable and Fire service men. Based on the performance in Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Proficiency Test and Medical Exam, candidate will get select.
Application fee: Candidates are required to pay application fee of 200 rupees in online mode or with the help of Rajasthan police Challan form fee payment. The application fee for SC/ST applicants is 150 rupees only.
Starting Date for Rajasthan Police Online Application form submission: 22-07-2013
Last Date to submit Rajasthan police Online Application: 22-08-2013
Last Date for the Payment of Fee: 20-08-2013.