Department: Water Resources Department, Nagpur
Current vacancies: 306 (three hundred & six) various vacancies
Application mode: Online
Last date: 10th Sep, 2013
Official Website: www.wrdngp.in
Project: WRD Nagpur Recruitment 2013
Water Resources Department, Nagpur Maharashtra has invited for recruitment of 306 Group C and Group D post. Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for this job, may apply online through the official website of WRD Nagpur (www.wrdngp.in) from 26th’ august’ 2013 to 10th September’ 2013. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details about WRD Nagpur Recruitment 2013 are given below.
Total no. of Vacancies: 306
- Senior Clerk: 20 Posts
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 36 Posts
- Assistant Store Keeper: 02 Posts
- Tracer: 16 Posts
- High Grade Steno Typist: 01
- Lower Grade Steno: 01
- Laboratory Assistant: 03
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 74
- Inspector of Canals: 20
- Mojneedar: 09 Posts
- Office Clerk: 21 Posts
- Driver: 28 Posts
- Peon: 55 Posts
- Watchman: 15 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 05 Posts
Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian.
Age Limit: Age Limit required for the applicants for this recruitment program should be between 18 years to 33 years. The crucial date to check current age condition of applicant is 01st September ’2013. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee: General candidates has to pay Rs.350/- and reserved candidates pay Rs.175/- ;Rs.30/- for Bank charges for all categories in Bank of Maharashtra any branch. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: All eligible candidates those who are interested can apply before the last date of submission i.e. 10th September’ 2013. Before applying, the candidates are advised to thoroughly go through the instructions about the detailed recruitment procedure mentioned in the notice available on the official website and then apply. Interested Candidates apply through online website www.wrdngp.in from 26th’ august’ 2013 to 10th September’ 2013till 05:00 PM.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the WRD Nagpur official website www.wrdngp.in Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form and submit it.
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and Bank of Maharashtra Challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Login Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest Bank of Maharashtra.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in Bank of Maharashtra.
9. Login again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form.
Starting date of online application: 26th august’2013
Last date of online application: 10th ‘September’ 2013
Payment of fee: 26th august’2013- 12th September’ 2013
Starting date for download Hall-ticket from: 23rd September ’2013
Date of Written Examination: 20th October ’2013
Apply online link
Apply online link