TAMIL NADU ELECTRICITY BOARD ASSISTANT ENGINEER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES-2013
Recruitment Board: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)
Vacant Positions: Assistant Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 275
Last Date: 04th October 2013
Official Website: http://www.chennai.nic.in/
About Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB):
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) is a state owned power distribution company engaged in the business of retail electricity supply. It has a subsidiary company TANGEDCO which looks over the business of transmission and generation of electricity. As of now this company requires engineers in large number to manage its production and to contribute in the development of the company.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 275 Assistant Engineers Posts. Eligible candidates send their Bio-data on or before 04-10-2013. TNEB is looking for young, energetic and technically skilled candidates in this vacant position, applications are invited from students who have graduated in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics and Computer science). Job seekers who are waiting for an enormous Government job opportunity may prefer this vacancy, So do not waste time and apply online for this job as soon as possible in the prescribed manner. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Vacancy Details:
Location: Tamil Nadu
Discipline Wise Vacancies in TNEB:
- Electrical Engineering: 182 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 50 posts
- Civil Engineering: 25 posts
- Electronics & communication: 10 posts
- Computers Science or IT: 04 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation: 04 posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years. Candidate age shouldn’t exceed 30 years as on 01-08-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt. rules.
- Educational Qualification: Job seekers who are graduate in any of the above listed B.E/ B.Tech in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics and Computer science) engineering discipline or its relevant from a recognized university are eligible. These qualified candidates must possess an employment registration of their degree and employment seniority.
- Selection Process: TNEB selects the candidates who are deserve based on the employment employment registration seniority & by evaluating the performance of the candidates in the interview.
- How to Apply: Interested who got registered their qualification with professional and Executive Employment Office are eligible candidates send their bio-data & all necessary documents to
The “Professional and Executive Employment Office,Guindy, Chennai – 600032″Or at its Madurai branch on or before 04th October 2013.
Important Dates :-
Last date: The applications for TNEB Recruitment 2013 should be received till 04th October 2013.
Important Link: http://www.chennai.nic.in/