The Sutlej Gramin Bank has invited applications from interested eligible candidates for 39 vacancies against the post of officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Those are interested can refer to info listed below with respect to Sutlej Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013.
1. Officer Scale-I -- 10
2. Office Assistant – 29
The total number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
Officer JM Scale-I: At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs.28340/- per month inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rate.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs.15193 /- per month inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rate.
Officer JM Scale – I à2 Years
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) à1 Years
A candidate must be a Citizen of India.
· For Officer Junior Management Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Candidate must be willing to work in the operational area of the Bank and have knowledge of local language i.e. Punjabi.
· Age (As on 01-09-2013)
For Officer Scale- I àabove 18 years - Below 28 years
For Office Assistantà between 18 years and 28 years
· Educational qualifications & experience (as on 01-09-2013)
a. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of recognized University in any discipline; Proficiency in Local Language i.e. Punjabi and must have passed
“Punjabi” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/10th Standard; Knowledge of computer skills.
b. Officer JM Scale-I
Bachelor degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree in Agriculture Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural engineering, Pisciculture, agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics; Proficiency in Local language
i.e. Punjabi and must have passed “Punjabi “as one of the subjects at Matriculation/10th Standard; Knowledge of computer skills.
· Pre-Requisite Qualifications
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012
· Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
· Officer Scale I
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
· Payment of Fee: There is Challan form available on web site (www.psbindia.com) for all categories; Candidates should download the printout of the above Challan Form (as applicable to them for the post applied for) from the website of Bank www.psbindia.com
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
Payment of Application Fees: 26-08-2013 to 07-09-2013
Opening date for Online Registration: 26-08-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 07-09-2013