In reference to Employment advertisement No. 2476/F.32/DGP/RSV/2013 dated 26th Sept 2013 published on www.tripurapolice.nic.in, the board has invited applications from interested females for filling 300 vacancies of constable. The applicant must make sure that they are compliant will all the eligibity constraints set by the organization. Furthermore, the interested and eligible applications must ensure that they apply before the last date of application, i.e. 5th December 2012.
As mentioned earlier, the recruitment program is conducted to fill in 300 vacancies for females only. These vacancies are subjected to reservation statuses applied by the Govt. of Tripura. As in 15 % of the seats are reserved for SC and ST candidates, 22% of the seats are reserved for OBC candidates and remaining la vacant for unreserved category.
AgeThose females who are interested to apply needs to be b/w 18-22 years of age. Also, age relaxation rules are applicable to the decided age bar.
Only, those candidates have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 from any recognized institute/ school. Only those who are eligible needs to apply.
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
The applicants filled be selected using the three-tiered approach of selection. There are three tiers namely
Tier 1: Written Test
Tier 2: Physical Fitness Test
Tier 3: Interview
The tier 1 or the written test is conducted to check the analytical abilities and the know-how about the general awareness of the applicant. The tier 2 physical fitness test, wherein the applicants will have to undergo running and other physical fitness test. The tier 3 interview will be one to one interview with the board of selection.
All three tiers are progressive in nature, only those who qualify tier 1 will go onto phase 2 and so on.
How to Apply:
As, the interested and eligible applicants can apply through offline mode only. Thereby, the applicants are requested to log on to www.tripurapolice.nic.in and download the prescribed application form. Furthermore the applicants:
- Use A4 sheets for printing prescribed application form. The A4 sheet needs to be plain white.
- No back to back printing is allowed.
- Use either black ball point pen or blue ball point pen for filling the form.
- Must fill the form in their own handwriting.
- All the details necessitated shall be filled.
- No field shall be left blank, unless not mandatory.
- All the details filled in the form shall be true and correct, otherwise filling wrong or deceitful information may invite rejection of the application.
- The applicants’ needs to affix a recent passport size photograph in the section provided. The photograph needs to be pasted, do not use stapler to affix.
- Also, the applicants are requested to send self-attested copies of various certificates as an enclosure with the application form
o a certificate to support age,
o a certificate to support education
o a certificate to support work experience
o a certificate to support physical standards, as in medical certificate
o In case the applicant is applying for reservation, he may send reservation certificate issued by state government.
Advertisement link => Click here
apply online link => Click here